YEDOO TREXX 26/20 RED
Meet the brand new Yedoo Trexx, model 2020!
Trexx is pulled ahead by a perfect frame, fast wheels and cutting-edge components. Pack your things. You’ll never come back the same.
Asphalt? Gravel? Hairpin turns? Mountains? Forest? Cobblestones? A partner who will have your back through whatever adventure.
Mr Zdeněk Valenta rode northwards through Scandinavia until the only path marker was lichen, the reindeer were making him a cuppa and he was teaching dried fish to speak. Stef Dietschi rode from Switzerland to Istanbul, and David Ceccarelli and Andrea Gesmundo scooted through Iceland, from the icebergs all the way to the lava fields. Trexx is pulled ahead by a perfect frame, fast wheels and cutting-edge components.
Pack your things. You’ll never come back the same.
- light and solid aluminium frame (total weight of the scooter only 7.8 kg) saves the energy invested in pushing off
- 26“/20“ wheels with wider tyres and a special anti-puncture layer made of kevlar will safely handle any surface, the scooter is predestined for long trips and adventurous expeditions
- narrow aluminium hubs with dustproof and watertight industrial bearings will enable the smooth running of the wheels as well as high durability
- dual-position rear fork enables the dual setting of the ride height of the footboard (4 / 6 cm)
- the model is prepared for the installation of the stand, mudguards and two bottle holders; you can buy these, as well as other accessories extra, i.e. the light, bell, mobile holder, handlebar bag or a set for mushing and walking the dog
- maximum load of the scooter 130 kg; daily travelling distance up to 100 km
- the low footboard and its minimum thickness spare the supporting leg, add joy from the ride as well as the number of kilometres travelled
- due to the quick-release levers, you will be able to take the front and the rear wheel off in a second and transport the scooter easily in a car or store it
- anti-slip tapes on the footboard will ensure a safe ride as well as safe switching of legs
- for basic servicing, you will only need two hex keys, a Phillips screwdriver and a bicycle pump
Weight: 7,9 kg
Total length: 170 cm
Frame and fork: Yedoo Alloy
Stem: UNO alloy 3D
Headset: NECO-alloy 1 1/8" AHEAD
Handlebar: UNO alloy DB
Height handlebar: adjustable 90 -101 cm
Handlebar width: 60 cm
Bar ends: no
Brake levers: Tektro CL530-alloy with rubber
Brakes: Front and rear mini "V" Tektro-alloy
Brake pads: Tektro
Wheels: front 26"/ rear 20"
Rims: HJC alloy double-wall + CNC sidewalls
Quick-release levers: both front and rear
Tyres: Kenda (60TPI, kevlar guard)
Length footboard: 40 cm
Ground clearance: adjustable 7,2 – 9,2 cm
Maximum weight rider: 130 kg
Minimum length rider: 130 cm